Afternoon Tea on Explorer of the Seas

Hello....6 days to go!!

Is there an Afternoon Tea served on Explorer of the Seas?  We will be docking in Victoria British Columbia and I thought about having tea in the afternoon.  Most of the places are either too far from the ship or too expensive.  So, I thought maybe it is served on the ship.

Does anyone know about this?

Thanks,

Amy

On the Independence from the UK there is a kind of afternoon tea available in the Windjammer - it's buffet, so you won't get waited on - but from memory there are scone, cream and jam - plus other cake items - and indeed some hot buffet non-afternoon tea items

5 minutes ago, Sarah said:

On the Independence from the UK there is a kind of afternoon tea available in the Windjammer - it's buffet, so you won't get waited on - but from memory there are scone, cream and jam - plus other cake items - and indeed some hot buffet non-afternoon tea items

Hmm.. for some reason I have it in my mind that they do this on UK sailings but not on North American ones? I could be very wrong though.