Linking reservations

ESB2835

TIA with this!!

Background, We booked our cruise months ago for our first RC trip. Here recently my Sister & BIL booked their cruise and was able to secure the room right beside ours. Family is important to us and like to do some adventures together. With this, we like dinner and shows time with all included. So with my question, for dinners and shows, Can we book dinner time for both parties as one, or do we need to "Link" our reservations together like on Disney, so we can make reservation times based on room / account numbers for both as one rather than everyone going to all the host stands and making the appropriate times? We have the Key and they will not have this option and boarding later on. Please advise us on direction and if we need to make calls to link our reservation, whom to? We did book these directly with RC if that matters. Gain thanks for the help,

You should be able to add people in the cruise planner for reservations from other parties.  It was very easy in the past.  Go into the reservation you want to make, when selecting people you should see the ability to add other people.  You will need their cruise reservation information as well as names.  I've done it for dining reservations as well as reservating shows.

• 3 months later...

Hi.  I am inside the app and do not see a way to link my friends reservation.  On the computer I can see her info inside my login but on the app I can't see it.  Does anyone have suggestions on how to do this on the app?  I want to be able to check us both in on the app in 7 days but if she isn't on my app I can't and I don't have all the info handy to do it on the computer.  I am finding the app more difficult to use than the computer for some reason and the info doesn't always align.  Thanks in advance....

We have linked out account with our family members account but when I try to book a time on my time dinning or make reservations for the show it won't let me add them and it states, "Because these groups have a different booking currency or group ID, they must make their own reservations..."  

Is this because we booked directly and they used a travel agency?  

Thank you in advance.  

On 5/3/2023 at 9:21 AM, Blondee said:

Hi.  I am inside the app and do not see a way to link my friends reservation.  On the computer I can see her info inside my login but on the app I can't see it.  Does anyone have suggestions on how to do this on the app?  I want to be able to check us both in on the app in 7 days but if she isn't on my app I can't and I don't have all the info handy to do it on the computer.  I am finding the app more difficult to use than the computer for some reason and the info doesn't always align.  Thanks in advance....

Click on add another cruise/reservation under your reservation in the app.  You’ll need name, reservation number and birthdate.