Chang in reservations

GaRose

Ok so I called to see if I could book my daughter into one of 2 rooms we have. Each room will only accommodate 2 .Well lady gave me a quote and moved one of the rooms.  Then the computer “ supposedly” had a glitch and come with double the quote. And moved room into a 4 person room. I was like no never mind, I will just keep the room we have. I’m not paying that.  So because of computer glitch aka RC lady on other end of phone, old room is no longer available. I’m am furious. I didn’t approve of neither the double room nor the double in price. But the reservation is in my grown sons name and his buddy. I thought only the people in that room can change a reservation if they are grown. I was making a inquiry not changing anything. I could not understand most of what she was saying, due to her accent and background noise. The whole thing is very messed up. I am supposed to call Monday to talk to a supervisor to see if things can be straightened. I only wanted a quote.