Air 2 Sea (silversea/celebrity)

wavygirl

Hi, I have a cruise booked for October to the Eastern Mediterranean.  I went through the Air2Sea with Royal this time, and I also booked a shuttle to and from the airport and pier.  I have no idea where to find the information on these shuttles, and no email was sent to clarify my arrangements.  Is there a site where I can see my booking?  I know I have to look at the airlines for my flights, but for this shuttle I have no information at all how to find it?  Any clarification would be appreciated!  Thanks!

You're booking arrangements are not all that clear, e.g. who made the transportation from the airport to the ship booking - you or an agent, what ship, what airport and I assume this is a Celebrity fleet booking. Regardless, when you land at the European airport for your cruise, you'll proceed to customs and entry then to baggage claim. Close buy will be a representative from the cruise line's port representative team. They'll have a sign with the company and ship's name on it. Check in with that representative. You'll be instructed on what to do from there. Usually the busses or vans will be in a specific location dedicated for them to park. You may have to wait for a large enough group to fill the van or bus. If you are traveling from the US, transatlantic flights arrive early in the morning - 6-7am. Typically, ships don't board until 11am so, you'll have to wait and the cruise line will have arranged for that.    

I booked the flights and the shuttles myself through Royal Caribbean's Air 2 Sea program.   I'm flying to Venice airport, and boarding Royal's Explorer of the Seas on October 15 2023 for a weeks cruise down the Eastern Mediterranean.  Thank you for giving me the info above, at least I have an idea of what's going to happen now.  I'm surprised though that there isn't a site where I can see this, or at least an email to explain what you just did.  Thanks again

Glad my general info helped. I know that traveling to Europe to start a cruise can seem overwhelming. I've never flown into Venice so I can't offer any help. There are some good websites - usually not the airport website but rather a travel website - that can provide helpful info about getting around in the airport. Some of them will have photos or video of places you may need to get to and how to get there after deplaning. I suspect at some point closer to your sail date, RCL will provide more detail to you about transportation arrangements at the airport.