group booking wonderland

jodie harold

Hello

my 40th birthday is 8th february on board quantum of the seas. for 9 months we have tried to book a table of 19 for the same seating at wonderland for my birthday dinner. RC says talk to travel agent then travel agent says royal carribean cant follow up. the restaurant seats 52 and we have been told to book different times then once on board hope it can co-ordinate it’s frustrating that a group can’t book a specialty dinner can you please help me !!!

A group of 19 requires a different approach when serving than a party of, say, 8 and Royal might not be interested in reserving that many tables for one party with their current wait staff. Though I'd also believe that there's simply not table availability either that evening due to pre-existing reservations.

The responses here won't be any different that what was said on Reddit. If Royal is saying they can't accommodate a reservation for 19 at Wonderland on your birthday the options, if you got to have Wonderland, for your birthday meal are:

• See if there isn't availability for 19 at Wonderland during a different part of the sailing. If there is, make that your birthday celebration instead.
  • Ask if you can buy out Wonderland for that evening or at least a few hours. Royal may or may not be willing to let you buy the place out for a few hours, but they're going to be more willing to cancel people's reservations (and refund payments) if you're cutting them a very nice, most likely non-refundable, deposit.
  • Ask if catering from Wonderland would be available at another location aboard the ship.