Fitness classes included in Aqua Class

Mike.s

Fitness schedules vary by ship and much depends on how may fitness staff are working the sailing you are on. As your sail date approaches, the fitness schedule will appear on the Celebrity app. However, your best bet is to go to the fitness center on your boarding day and get a schedule. Hint: don't bother with a spa tour. Go straight o the fitness center and meet the instructors who will be standing there usually after 12 noon on boarding day.

There are some no-fee fitness classes - morning stretch, stretch and relax, abs - but Cycling, HIT, Pilates (can't remember all of them), Bar have fees. I think it's up to $22/class now. The activity staff adds some line dancing and Zumba classes usually on the pool deck that will be on the schedule in the app or your daily. These are complimentary you just show up.

To my knowledge, an Aqua CLass Cabin does  not affords any free classes based on that cabin category but I've never sailed in Aqua Class. Elite plus guests get one free fitness class. There is also an any class pass and the costs depends on the length of the sailing. For a 7d cruise the last time I sailed in October, '22 (Equinox), it was $99.

Celebrity doesn't run the fitness center or spa. It's contracted to OneWorldSpa which is the new name for several previous named companies that are essentially all the same company just reorganized (usually under bankruptcy) and renamed. The contractor is there to make a profit with spa services and products exorbitantly priced. Speaking to guest relations to point out something you're not satisfied with in the spa or fitness center gets passed to the spa manager. See my comment below

The fitness instructors are great, mostly unlike corporate. So are the spa staff if you want to indulge with some of the offerings. The acupuncturists and aestheticians are highly qualified.  Fitness instructors report to the spa manager - I've never been impressed by any of the managers that I've had contact with to resolve issues. I reported a non-functioning Peleton to one of them. Nothing happened. We are gym rats and make lots of use of the fitness center and I cycle and do the spin classes. We also do the free stretch and abs classes. IMO, the fitness instructors are well qualified to conduct personal training or any of the classes they teach. There profiles are available for you to review on boarding day.

On Edge. Fitness Center all class pass still $99 w/18% gratuity = $116. If you do > 5 classes it's worth it. There arec7 spin classes so, I'm set. No printed schedule. Fitness class schedule in the daily and on the app. You can reserve a space in any class in advance at the spa desk. Manger told me the ship isn't full so should be no.problem just showing up. Free classes can get crowded. Go 15 minutes early to stake out your spot.