Military discount question

Ralphfiveo

Good evening….I booked in December and paid in full at time of booking.  I received the 30% off but couldn’t get kids free as I booked a suite.  My friends just booked a balcony and received the 30% and 25% for military.  I thought I told them I was Florida resident and military but could have forgot.  Should I call and ask about military?  Now with the suite, I didn’t get kids sail free and was told that.  Someone told me being I paid in full they won’t do anything on price but maybe credits or something.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Or should I just wait until check in at Port and address at that point?  It was 2 hours and 40 min to speak to rep so that’s why I’m posting here.  Thanks in advance 

Ralph C. 

Don’t wait for boarding  day .

You didn’t mention when you are sailing.  If final payment wasn’t due (not prepayment) you should be able to make adjustments.  Keep in mind your cruise price may have gone up so any adjustment may not help.  Also  keep in mind there are limited cabins that receive the military discount.  I’ve played with applying discounts and it doesn’t always work out as they split the discount between the sale etc.

you could go online and do a mock booking, check the box for military and enter your resident state/age and your C&A # to see if it’s cheaper., then call Royal. 

• Matt changed the title to Military discount question