xSAILEDx Explorer of the Seas - Jun 4, 2023 - Jun 11, 2023 (7 Night Greece & Croatia Cruise)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Explorer of the Seas - Jun 4, 2023 - Jun 11, 2023 (7 Night Greece & Croatia Cruise)
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am also on this cruise with my husband! We are arriving at Marco Polo Airport on June 2nd and want to go straight to Ravenna and stay there for 2 nights.

We also are going to attempt getting there by train.  Does anyone know if you should buy train tickets in advance or just hope. My concern is plane is suppose to arrive at 11am but who knows these days. Would hate to have bought a train ticket for a certain time and then miss it. Also how do get from airport to train station, any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2023 at 6:19 PM, L Rowe said:

I am also on this cruise with my husband! We are arriving at Marco Polo Airport on June 2nd and want to go straight to Ravenna and stay there for 2 nights.

We also are going to attempt getting there by train.  Does anyone know if you should buy train tickets in advance or just hope. My concern is plane is suppose to arrive at 11am but who knows these days. Would hate to have bought a train ticket for a certain time and then miss it. Also how do get from airport to train station, any suggestions?

I'm booked on the July 30th one. We are family of 4, flying in one day early, arriving at about 11am also. I had the same concern about possible flight delay, so purchased train tickets after 3pm from Mestre station to Ravenna. We hope our plane will arrive on time. 

You can take a bus or taxi to the train station from VCE airport.

On 3/19/2023 at 5:15 AM, AmyD said:

I just booked it directly through Royal Caribbean. Picking up in Venice at Tronchetto.

We did as well, however, RC did not provide us with instructions. other than TRUMPY TOURS by the People Mover??? Can you share your directions? we are taking a water bus from Rialto in the AM

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Explorer of the Seas - Jun 4, 2023 - Jun 11, 2023 (7 Night Greece & Croatia Cruise)