Free drinks non alcoholic

Ilovemymac

Nothing is free, but there's a bit that's included with your fare. ;) (My wife is rubbing off on me). 

- Juice at breakfast, but not the fresh squeezed stuff

- Coffee and hot tea

- Milk (Skim, Low fat, whole, and chocolate)

- Lemonade

- Flavored juice/water concoction

- Iced tea

Those are all that I can think of. In the Windjammer, milk will be out at breakfast, but you'll need to ask for it at lunch and dinner. Juice is only available at breakfast. Coffee and hot teas are available 24 hours per day at a beverage station. 

7 hours ago, Ilovemymac said:

What is free to drink besides water? Someone said they had good lemonade on a board on some of the ships. Where are drink stands for both pop (i know it costs) and free drinks

Don't forgot to take your individual packs of Crystal Lite....many flavors to choose from and they are sugar free.  Very small and I always take a couple of boxes in my luggage.  My newfound favorite flavor is Dragon Fruit!     

Oh thanks but no crystal light has artificial sweeteners and that stuff is bad for you. That and I never been fond of the taste. Normally I drink seeet tea with Stevia rather then sugar. Sweet but natural. I'm not a health nerd by any means but I do stay away from artificial sweeteners unless I have no choice. 

Don't take that rude I just am saying. ? I can't wait I hope the lemonade is good some places over sweeten it and I have had  something that tastes like you're scooping sugar out so sweet.

Where do I find these stations for free drinks like lemonade?

31 minutes ago, Ilovemymac said:

Oh thanks but no crystal light has artificial sweeteners and that stuff is bad for you. That and I never been fond of the taste. Normally I drink seeet tea with Stevia rather then sugar. Sweet but natural. I'm not a health nerd by any means but I do stay away from artificial sweeteners unless I have no choice. 

Don't take that rude I just am saying. ? I can't wait I hope the lemonade is good some places over sweeten it and I have had  something that tastes like you're scooping sugar out so sweet.

Where do I find these stations for free drinks like lemonade?

They do make the individual drink packs that are made with stevia, if you want to avoid artificial sweeteners.