Disembarkation and transportation

nemrac917

We're sailing next week on Adventure, and I have a question about times and arranging transportation back to the airport.  If we're going to be disembarking at 8:15am, what would be a good time to tell the transport service to pick us up at the port? 

I was thinking 9am, but I want to make sure we'll have time to clear customs and get our bags.

eta: if it matters, we'll be a group of 2 adults and 3 kids (ages 3, 7, 10)

You should have no problems getting through the terminal quickly if you have a passport.  Everything is automated in Galveston with facial recognition and bags are easy to claim.  I think my wife and I were through the line after breakfast in about 10 minutes on Adventure last month.  We had the Key and simply just got in line to get off, we had similar priority privileges as suites.  Depending on your suite type, you may have priority departure and it will be easy.  But if you are in a Jr. Suite, you may be out of luck and stuck with the normal departure procedure -- I don't think Jr. Suites have priority departure privileges, but i could be wrong there.