xSAILEDx Brilliance of the Seas - Jun 25, 2023 - Jul 2, 2023 (7 Night Multi Glacier Experience Cruise)

• 1 month later...

Hello from Western Canada,

There are 3 of us on this upcoming "Alaskan Cruise" - this will be my 5th time doing Alaska but a 1st on "Royal Caribbean" - I'm usually cruising on "Celebrity" or "Holland America" and I'm pleased with this itinerary because I've only been to "Sitka" once before & it was really pretty approaching it and leaving it so I'm happy to go there again; this itinerary also has an additional glacier stop - Tracy Arms (a new one for me) - so there are a few firsts for me on this cruise but this will be my 26th overall cruise to date! - as for my cruising mates - one it'll be her 6th overall cruise but a first for "Alaska" and our buddy it will be his 1st cruise on a ship & a first to "Alaska"! 

It's been a few years due to COVID & no cruising - but in the past I was quite active with Cruise Critic - so hoping more passengers will join this thread and just maybe we can have a "Meet & Mingle" on the ship?

Have a great evening & weekend ahead!

MsFancy

• 1 month later...

Good Day & Happy Easter to All (Cruise Critic Members),

I was really hoping to see new messages from "Cruise Critic Members" rather than just "lurking" but actually corresponding on this "thread" but nothing has been happening!? - so how will we be able to have on a "sailing day" a "Meet & Greet"? - please reply & just maybe we can get something going!? - I'm hoping! - we are less than 3 months away from sailing!?

Have a great long weekend & enjoy a safe Easter You All!

MsFancy (in Western Canada)

• 4 weeks later...

Good Day All Fellow Cruise Critic Passengers - for our upcoming "Alaska Cruise" sailing on Royal Caribbean "Brilliance of the Seas"!

I really would like to see this "Board" be more active!? - wouldn't it be nice to have a "Meet & Greet Party" on a sea day?

We are less than 60 days away - so lets connect more/post more! - okay?

Here's hoping to see some more "postings" real soon!? 

Bye4now - Cruising Mate - Ms Fancy (in Western Canada)

I’d be interested in meeting up. The Facebook group is more active than this page, though. They’re planning a slot pull. 

I’m interested in what excursions people have planned. I haven’t booked anything yet, and I’m trying to decide if I want to just wander around the ports with the family instead of having a structured activity. 

• 1 month later...

Greetings from Edmonton, Alberta (in Western Canada) to Brienc and All Other Cruise Critic Members! - sailing with US to Alaska June 25th - July 2nd, 2023!!!

This is my 5th time doing an "Alaskan Cruise" - why? - I have enjoyed them a lot; the scenery is great & you are close to shore most of the time (seeing land) - it's a great choice for a first time cruise! -  this is why my 2 cruising mates are joining me - for their first "Alaskan Cruise"! - & yesterday we three were at our Travel Agent's office to pick up our tickets, etc. - so it's getting more exciting - we are now less than 3 weeks away!?

Regarding Excursions? - you may just want to get off the ship & look around!? - the Ship Excursions can be very pricey!? - but always best to buy off the ship - because if you return late - the ship will wait for you if you bought their excursions - but if you buy something on shore on your own & return to the ship too late - we will be waving goodbye to you as the ship sails away!?

Sorry to say, I'm not on "FaceBook" - haven't been in many, many years now! - could you provide me with more details on what events have been scheduled for Cruise Critic Members? - eg. "Slot Poll" - time & date? - any "Meet & Greet"? - a "Cabin Crawl"? - a "Gift Exchange"? - I'm hoping to bring along some Canadian/Alberta pins to trade if interested?

I really hope to see some serious last minute "postings" on this site!?

Bye4now...Cruising Mate - Ms Fancy (in western Canada)

Thanks for the update Brienc!

Re: Slot pull! - I've marked the info in my "Day Timer"!

Anything else? - eg. "Meet & Greet" Party? - or "Gift Exchange"? - or "Cabin Crawl"?

As I mentioned I hope to have with me some Canadian pins &/or Province of Alberta pins to trade with others!!!

Have a great day & here's hoping to hear more before we leave!? - or one can always leave messages at Customer Relations/Pursers Desk on board the ship!

Bye4now...Cruising Mate - Ms Fancy (in western Canada)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Brilliance of the Seas - Jun 25, 2023 - Jul 2, 2023 (7 Night Multi Glacier Experience Cruise)