Miami Airport to Cruise Port Transfer with young kids

Tim86

Hi there, 

I am new to cruising with my young family of 3 young kids , ages 5, 3 and 1. We would need to go directly from the Miami Airport to the cruise terminal and back when we are done with our cruise. However, it would be impossible to bring 3 car seats along with us from Canada.

What is the best way to make it to and from the cruise terminal with young kids without car seats - Royal Caribbean Airport transfer? Is it a bus where we wont need car seats?

Thanks!

You can get the cruise line shuttles that would be a bus.  I have never used them out of Miami, but I took one from the Port of Miami to the port in Fort Lauderdale and they were fine.  Regular big bus that was contracted.  I did a quick search and here is a shuttle service in Miami that does both shared and private Suttles and provides care seats and buster seas.  You can see them at FAQs | your Shuttle most common question answered. (expressshuttlemiami.com).  I do not know anything about this company other than what I see in the FAQs.

Note:  doing a quick search many people mentioned most airlines let you check car seats for free.