xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Dec 31, 2022 - Jan 7, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean Holiday)

Has anyone been able to confirm which dock is being used in Puerto Plata on Monday, January 2, 2023? Amber Cove and Taino Bay’s websites do not show Wonder of the Seas on their schedule. Seems strange this would not be confirmed by now. On this departure, the ship is not sailing the regular route. Could RCL have overlooked confirming a docking time for this port?? I have called RCL on several occasions to clarify and have gotten a different answer each time - Amber Cove, Taino Bay and even that it wouldn’t be known until 24 hours prior. Please let me know what response you have received. Thank you. Looking forward to celebrating New Year’s on Wonder of the Seas!!!

I know this is super crazy to even ask but our family will be cruising Dec 31 to Jan 7 2022 on wonder of the sea and was wondering if anyone is willing to add two adult to their room since it is now sold out. She is a nurse and she just found out she is off that week and now the ship is fully booked, they told me the only way she could probably get on is if someone has rooms that are not fully occupied to add them. She will not stay in the room she would just stay with one of our rooms but we are all fully occupied and can’t add her. 

thanks!

On 12/6/2022 at 1:44 PM, Nanceee said:

I know this is super crazy to even ask but our family will be cruising Dec 31 to Jan 7 2022 on wonder of the sea and was wondering if anyone is willing to add two adult to their room since it is now sold out. She is a nurse and she just found out she is off that week and now the ship is fully booked, they told me the only way she could probably get on is if someone has rooms that are not fully occupied to add them. She will not stay in the room she would just stay with one of our rooms but we are all fully occupied and can’t add her. 

thanks!

Wait is this one sold out I heard that it was the Dec 11th one (in which case our cruise would not be affected. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Dec 31, 2022 - Jan 7, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean Holiday)