3 night dining package

Courtney.9

Help needed please!

I’m a first time cruiser going on Harmony of the seas next year, we are a family of 4 with two children (5 and 3.)

We have seen that they will get the 3 night dining package for free so wanted to try it out so we know for future cruises when they have to pay if we would like to go for it again! I am just getting a bit confused about how it actually works! Once paid for can we eat at 3 different places at no additional cost? Or does it just offer a discount? 

Any help would be much appreciated! 😊

Essentially that's it, 3 places.  There are a few surcharge places.  Below is from the CP

Children don't show free on my cruises for 3NDP, they show at a heavily reduced rate, but free is better.

• Dinner at three specialty dining venues.
  • For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $20 food credit, which can only be used once a day.
  • For ships with this venue, Izumi Sushi is a prix fixe menu or $34.99 food credit.
  • For ships with these venues, Teppanyaki/Izumi Hibachi is included, with a $15 surcharge, and Chef's Table is included, with a $49.99 surcharge. These will be charged once onboard.

49 minutes ago, Coda_Sarah said:

Okay, so no surcharge for Izumi Hibachi, 150 Central Park, and Samba Grill, correct?

You might want to re-read the post by Xaa.  Izumi Hibachi was reported as a surcharge.

We have found that eating specialty lunches reserved on cruise planner has been a better value for us than the package or a la carte dinners.  At age 5, our son was fine with the Main Dining Room for dinner.  Whatever you choose, have a great cruise.

On 12/3/2022 at 10:01 AM, ChessE4 said:

You might want to re-read the post by Xaa.  Izumi Hibachi was reported as a surcharge.

We have found that eating specialty lunches reserved on cruise planner has been a better value for us than the package or a la carte dinners.  At age 5, our son was fine with the Main Dining Room for dinner.  Whatever you choose, have a great cruise.

Thanks for redirecting me back.  I missed that.