Voom with one log in but logging in to multiple devices

Heidi W

If I purchase Voom for one device, can I use it on another device as long as it's not logged in anywhere else?  Basically, can I buy it for one device and if my husband needs internet I'll just log out and he can log in on his phone?  We will not need internet much at all so this makes sense for us and is most affordable as long as logging out and logging in elsewhere is an option.  TIA

10 minutes ago, Heidi W said:

If I purchase Voom for one device, can I use it on another device as long as it's not logged in anywhere else?  Basically, can I buy it for one device and if my husband needs internet I'll just log out and he can log in on his phone?  We will not need internet much at all so this makes sense for us and is most affordable as long as logging out and logging in elsewhere is an option.  TIA

Yes, you can switch devices between as many devices you like as long as only one is logged in at the same time.

On 10/27/2022 at 1:44 PM, AshleyDillo said:

Yes, you can switch devices between as many devices you like as long as only one is logged in at the same time.

And one device cannot lock out the others.  The person logging in can "kick off" the current user at will.  Can your teens share?  I know my couldn't. 😞