Wonderland/ Jamie’s-What courses are included.

AndyPandy

This is for the Anthem. To compare the menu for say Chops Grille is very clear- choose one of these at each section.

Wonderland and Jamie’s are less clear, so if you prepay, or have a package, what can you order?

Jamie’s can you order the plank, a pasta, and a main course then desert, or is that too much?

Wonderland. The menu is very unclear, but I assume that’s part of it. One trip report said, order the main course, and they bring you a selection, though another said they got 1 starter, 1 main, 1 dessert. What’s normal, and if a server is reluctant to give more, can you ask? Lastly if you have a fish and sea food allergy, will Wonderland accommodate?

Thank you!

Jamie’s - Yes

Wonderland - You order one from each element. That’s the theory at least, but they are accommodating. They can be very flexible if there is something you don’t like or have an allergy to.

Chops is the only one that is strict to limit how much you can order. The rest are basically anything you want!

3 hours ago, Ryan79 said:

Jamie’s - Yes

Wonderland - You order one from each element. That’s the theory at least, but they are accommodating. They can be very flexible if there is something you don’t like or have an allergy to.

Chops is the only one that is strict to limit how much you can order. The rest are basically anything you want!

Thank you 

Wonderland-  I've never heard of anyone being limited to one app, one entrée and one dessert.  Or one per element.  They pretty much serve you 3/4 (or more) of the menu.  Larger parties even more so.  As a solo I've had at least half of the "apps" an entrée and a dessert or two.  Couples are often served three entrees.  Larger parties often get them all.  Even if you trust the server to create your meal, ask for anything you know you want

11 hours ago, dahirsh said:

Wonderland-  I've never heard of anyone being limited to one app, one entrée and one dessert.  Or one per element.  They pretty much serve you 3/4 (or more) of the menu.  Larger parties even more so.  As a solo I've had at least half of the "apps" an entrée and a dessert or two.  Couples are often served three entrees.  Larger parties often get them all.  Even if you trust the server to create your meal, ask for anything you know you want

Thank you 

Chops seemed pretty set in what you could get on Anthem. Although, TBH, I don't think we asked about multiple apps. I do know there did not seem to be a limit on side dishes.

Jamie's you can get pretty much whatever you want. Two of us got probably 5 apps altogether, including the meat plank and Garlic bread (which we kept to eat with our pasta and entree. I've heard of people getting two pasta courses. Or getting 2 half size pasta courses. Or skipping the Pasta course entirely and getting 2 of the entrees. We each got one desert and split a third at our waiters suggestion as we were deciding. You wont go hungry there.

Wonderland - they just brought us what they "suggested" for apps. Which seemed like most of the things. Come to find out, this was at least partly because they were out of a couple of things. We got to choose our main entree and I think my brother ended up with two deserts because his first one was too weird, with no taste and the texture rubber. ball. Pretty much, if you can have chocolate and peanuts, go with "The World" IMO.

9 hours ago, Al Miller said:

Chops seemed pretty set in what you could get on Anthem. Although, TBH, I don't think we asked about multiple apps. I do know there did not seem to be a limit on side dishes.

Jamie's you can get pretty much whatever you want. Two of us got probably 5 apps altogether, including the meat plank and Garlic bread (which we kept to eat with our pasta and entree. I've heard of people getting two pasta courses. Or getting 2 half size pasta courses. Or skipping the Pasta course entirely and getting 2 of the entrees. We each got one desert and split a third at our waiters suggestion as we were deciding. You wont go hungry there.

Wonderland - they just brought us what they "suggested" for apps. Which seemed like most of the things. Come to find out, this was at least partly because they were out of a couple of things. We got to choose our main entree and I think my brother ended up with two deserts because his first one was too weird, with no taste and the texture rubber. ball. Pretty much, if you can have chocolate and peanuts, go with "The World" IMO.

Thank you