What's missing?

FManke

I think maybe offering a type of "grab n go" place with premade sandwiches, salads, snacks and such might be well received. But then again, it probably wouldn't be enough for some. It might be a nice "included" alternative to room service. And if you wanted something hot, late at night, spend the $7.95.

They essentially have this in the Solarium on most ships or at the Cafe Promenade, but what they serve isn't too my liking and I usually an looking for something hot.

They essentially have this in the Solarium on most ships or at the Cafe Promenade, but what they serve isn't too my liking and I usually an looking for something hot.

What if they just did an all night hot dog, pizza thing and dessert thing. That couldn't be too expensive with either food cost or labor. People should expect snack types things late, not full meals. At least I wouldn't. But maybe that's just me.

What if they just did an all night hot dog, pizza thing and dessert thing. That couldn't be too expensive with either food cost or labor. People should expect snack types things late, not full meals. At least I wouldn't. But maybe that's just me.

They already do this, which seems fine for most people and completely acceptable for my son.