Grandeur of the Seas, smoothies?

TntTravels

Hi! We are going on our first cruise, Grandeur of the Sea! I was going to get the refreshment package for my husband, because he loves smoothies. However after researching the boat I realize the Vitality cafe isn't onboard. I also found a post saying that the spa doesn't have smoothies. Does anyone know if it's possible to get smoothies onboard? And if so where?

Also since I am posting, how does the coffee work with the refreshment package? Would the refreshment package get any coffee at the Cafe Latte-tudes? 

I tried reading up/watching videos on this but it is hard with all the ships and older posts. Thanks for the help! :)

Grandeur does not have the Vitality Cafe where you would typically get smoothies on the larger ships. I don't believe there's an alternative place that would serve them on Grandeur.

The refreshment package WILL get you any coffee from the Cafe Latte-tudes menu.  You can also order espresso or cappuccino in the dining room with the refreshment package.

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

Grandeur does not have the Vitality Cafe where you would typically get smoothies on the larger ships. I don't believe there's an alternative place that would serve them on Grandeur.

The refreshment package WILL get you any coffee from the Cafe Latte-tudes menu.  You can also order espresso or cappuccino in the dining room with the refreshment package.

Darn! I already told my husband about the smoothies and he was excited. Oh well. We will try again next cruise. Mocktails for him. 🙂

Thanks so much for your help!

The closest thing to smoothies I've found on non-Oasis Class ships are small juices that are sometimes available in the Windjammer. I think they blend the fruit from the previous day into juices so that it doesn't go bad. Think watermelon juice, strawberry banana, cantaloupe, etc. I've always enjoyed them!