Bus Transfer Times Out Of Orlando Intl Airport

Got a question about Bus Transfers from Orlando Intl, Airport

We're flying in to Orlando on the 11th for our cruise on the 12th and we're staying at the Orlando Airport Hyatt and catching the bus the next morning to the port and so i'm wondering if anybody knows what time the first bus arrives?

We usually cruise out of Miami or other Airport that are close to the port so we usually just take a cab or rideshare but it'd be too expensive to take a cab an hour or so to the port so if anybody can give me that information it'd be great.

I've tried searching for it but can't find it and calling RCCL customer service line was a bust the first guy I talked too didn't know anything, the second one their phone was so full of static I couldn't hear them and 3rd call attempt sat on hold for what seemed like 45 minutes only for the line to disconnect

46 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Shuttle service would be much less expensive.  Try Cortrans or Cruise Control Transportation. 

It's not Cortans is $30 per person each way for four people is $240 and Cruise Control is only $5 less, we still paid just a littlre more than half that with the package deal we got through the travel agent.

When we did that in April, using Royal Caribbean shuttle, the first bus was scheduled to leave at 11:30. We have also used Go Port out of Orlando. It left earlier, first come first board. They gave you a number when you checked in. Royal shuttle was 5.00 more per person, but only people on shuttle were going to Royal Cruise port. When we did Go Port, we were the last ones dropped off as they went to all the other cruise ports first. The extra 5.00 was well spent, in my opinion.