Is there a Spanish language option for the Royal Caribbean app?

Does anyone know if there is an alternate version of the app that can be downloaded for guests whose primary language is Spanish, or any secret method of switching the standard English app to another language on the app, as there is no obvious language choice option that I can find on it?  Or is the only real option cutting and pasting things back and forth into Google Translate as needed?

12 hours ago, WhoCruiser said:

Does anyone know if there is an alternate version of the app that can be downloaded for guests whose primary language is Spanish, or any secret method of switching the standard English app to another language on the app, as there is no obvious language choice option that I can find on it?  Or is the only real option cutting and pasting things back and forth into Google Translate as needed?

It depends on your OS phone. For example, if you use iPhone and your phone language settings are in Spanish, then the app is going to be in Spanish.

I'm not familiar with Android.

Depende del sistema operativo de tu celular, en el caso de iPhone si el lenguaje en configuración está en español entonces la app se mostrará en español, no estoy seguro de como funcione en Android. 

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, hoover82 said:

I'm in a similar situation, but my sweetie is in Paraguay. How did it work out? Other than Bolero's was there any Spanish-language activity on board?

Sorry to say that I can't help you with any information on that. We ended up missing our flight from Colombia to Spain, found out that no other available flights could possibly get us there in time, and ended up canceling the cruise and doing a week in Mexico instead. Hoping for much better luck at some time in the future, LOL!