The Rainforest Excursion

CTKaren

Has anybody ever done the Rainforest Excursion in Puerto Rico? I am signed up for it but I am having second thoughts. I have issues with both knees and I am

wondering just how much walking there is and what are the conditions of the ground like. I am good for about an hour of walking but wondering if this is too much for

me.

Thanks in advance.

10 hours ago, CTKaren said:

Has anybody ever done the Rainforest Excursion in Puerto Rico? I am signed up for it but I am having second thoughts. I have issues with both knees and I am

wondering just how much walking there is and what are the conditions of the ground like. I am good for about an hour of walking but wondering if this is too much for

me.

Thanks in advance.

When we visited Puerto Rico in 2019, Royal had three rainforest excursions, bus, horseback riding, and hiking.   We chose the bus.  I wouldn't do it again.  We stopped at a small waterfall in the national park, a lookout tower a short distance from the falls, a small river, and a gift shop/rest stop.  We enjoyed the bus ride through the countryside, but it wasn't the "rainforest" you envision.  The hiking was very limited, but the tower required climbing up a staircase.

I can't give you any comments about the hiking excursion.