Dining Questions - First Time RCCL Cruiser

Hi,

This will be my husband and my first cruise on RCCL so I have a few questions concerning the dining. We booked the My Time Dining (formerly Dynamic Dining) and I purchased the BOGO for nights 1 & 2. Here are my questions:

1) For the BOGO: When i purchased it, it only gave me a 9pm option. There also was no specific restaurant to choose from. Is this something that we have to book when we get on the ship or can i change this online? If i go to modify the only option is shows is "additional restaurant recommendations" with times that would work better than the 9pm but they list the actual prices for the restaurants vs the bogo option i already paid for....

2) What restaurants are included in the Anthem's My Time Dining option? Do they have one or two "Main Dining Rooms" or are they restaurants? 

(the only cruise I have been is a CCL Sensation 6 years ago and they had two main dining rooms for the Dinner)

3) We want to eat at the Wonderland Resturant but the description of the menu options is a little confusing... Does anyone know if you have to have only the options under the certain category (I.e. say I pick Fire, do i have to have everything under that category or can you mix and match the selections from the the other options- Sun, Ice, etc).

1) With the BOGO you will find that when you choose a dining time it usually doesnt mean anything.  Also with the BOGO you can not pre-select the restaurant before the cruise.  When you board the ship there is a VERY high likelihood that you will have no reservation at all for the first or second night of specialty dining.  No problem though, just go to ANY specialty restaurant when you board and get some reservations set up.  Because nights 1 and 2 are slower in specialty dining establishments you shouldnt have any issue getting the place and time you desire as long as you do it fairly quickly after boarding.

2) I do not have any experience with Anthem so i just dont know this answer.

3) We want to eat at the Wonderland Resturant but the description of the menu options is a little confusing... Does anyone know if you have to have only the options under the certain category (I.e. say I pick Fire, do i have to have everything under that category or can you mix and match the selections from the the other options- Sun, Ice, etc).

Everytime I've eaten at Wonderland, the server has asked us if we want him/her to just bring us everything to sample.  We usually oblige, because based on the descriptions alone, it is difficult to know exactly what to expect.  Otherwise, I believe you pick one item from each category (Fire, Earth, etc).