Water Park Cabana Coco Cay

Neesa

We are splitting the cost of the water park cabana with another family. I paid for it, they will reimburse me for their half then. 

I know I like a certain location in the park and we are in a CLS are the cabanas numbered? I would like to ask the concierge for a specific area. 

Also and more importantly I linked our reservations and will give the info to the concierge but how will they be admitted to the park, we may be arriving separately. How can I link the cabana to their sea pass cards?  We may be on top of a water slide when they arrive, I want them to be able to enter the Waterpark on their own. Thanks for the info!

You cannot link a cabana rental until you arrive at CocoCay. Even then you will only be given a wristband to identify which guests will be able to occupy the cabana and enter the water park. They will have to be present with you at check-in or you will have to at least be present when they arrive. If you are at the top of the slide, they will have to wait for you. Also cabanas are assigned based on when you book. If there are two ships on that day, then you can see how this would be impossible. If yours is the only ship, you can always ask, but don’t expect results.