CocoCay Day Beach Bed Assignments Question/Concern

MileHighCruiser

I purchased a Beach Bed Rental at Breezy Bay as a family "home base" of operations for the day. How exactly are the bed location assignments made? Who gets the prime/unobstructed front row beds?  Are they assigned by RC in advance via the date you purchased it (my hope and desire), or is it an on-site, first-come, first-served scenario through the attendants when you get there to check-in?  I am really concerned that I'll get stuck with a 2nd row beach bed with great views of the people in the beds in front of/beside us (and, yes, I do know the beds are staggered & all the 2nd/3rd row beds get a sliver of water views).  My concerns are enhanced further as we are the 2nd ship in that morning and we already get stuck with fighting for the left-over scraps from the 1st ship's guests taking all the prime spots on the island; I'd rather not fight for the "best of the worse leftovers" for bed assessments too.  So with all this said, how exactly are the beach beds assigned?  Any strategies on bettering your chances for a front row bed assignment?  TIA