Kim Sha Beach Break - Royal Caribbean Excursion

RockerDom31

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has ever done the "Kim Sha Beach Break" excursion in St. Marteen, booked directly with Royal Caribbean (http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?ProductCode=SM06&DestinationCode=CARIB). We bought this back on a Black Friday sale and it sounded interesting to us. I couldn't find anything in the forums.

Thanks!

• 6 months later...

We did that excursion in July 2022 and while it was not bad and we did have a nice day, I wish we had gone to Oriental beach or another beach in the French side (Kim Sha is on the Dutch side).  Since the beach is in a bay the beach felt more enclosed. The areas is somewhat surrounded by hills with homes built on them. Also smaller boats are sailing some feet away so in my opinion the water is not as crystal clear due to the vessels traffic. In my mind that's not what I expected in the Caribbean, I was hoping to see beautiful turquoise water and never ending ocean and this was not it.  I hope that helps, I know it can be stressful trying to pick the right excursions.