Specialty Dining Voucher

Hi All, 

When we made our reservation, our TA gave us a specialty dining voucher. 

Is it a paper certificate or will it appear on our seapass?

Are these difficult to use? 

I want to make a few reservations for specialty dining and do want to apply a voucher to one of the 3. Are there certain dining venues that book up right before the sailing? We'll be on Harmony on August 28th. 

Thanks, 

Alison

16 minutes ago, agreen_902 said:

Hi All, 

I want to make a few reservations for specialty dining and do want to apply a voucher to one of the 3. Are there certain dining venues that book up right before the sailing? We'll be on Harmony on August 28th. 

Thanks, 

Alison

Unless you purchase a specific restaurant, all reservations are made once you board and connect to Wi-Fi on the ship. So, nothing will be booked up before the ship sails.

You need to get in contact with your TA and have them make the reservation for your specialty dining. 

On 6/23/2022 at 2:54 PM, agreen_902 said:

Hi All, 

Thanks, 

Alison

Our AAA certificates are paper, and they are in our edocs.  Please print them when you print your luggage tags.  Restaurants get confused as they aren't all that common.   I took them when I booked (on the ship), and I turned them in at my reservation time.  Since they are prepaid, they may show up in Royal's computer, but don't depend on that.  Example: When I ate at Johnnu Rockets for lunch, the manage initially denied my request because she said I used the coupon at Chops.  However, that was a Dinner, and I was using a Lunch voucher.  She admitted her error and I was admitted with my wife, but the paper made it really obvious we were correct.