Deposit refund

Cancelled an Alaska cruise with refundable deposit in October 2021 (8 months ago).. the sailing was for June 22 so it has already passed. I booked directly on the Royal Caribbean website so can't get a travel agent to follow this up. Every time I call the call center they say they will escalate to a supervisor and I need to wait another 45 days. This has occurred 4 times now. Also emailed the reservations email address and didn't get a response.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get this deposit back? There doesn't seem to be any way to speak to someone that knows what they are doing. I'm almost ready to give up and cut my losses. 

What I do in these types of things is call in and when someone answers just ask for a supervisor.  When they ask why just tell them that you will discuss that with the supervisor.  If you tell them they will try to deal with it so do not tell them just insist in a supervisor.  Then when you get the supervisor ask them if they are the correct supervisor and if not can they get the correct supervisor on the phone.  When you get the correct supervisor be patient and understanding where they want to help you because you are being nice and understand it is not your or their fault.  It is the fault of a bad computer system or someone that worked on your account last year.  While you are on the phone with the correct supervisor get a way to contact them if you do not see the results you expect.  

Hope this helps