Philippine Citizen w/ American Green Card - Need a Visa or Nah? [NO NEW REPLIES PLEASE]

Afternoon y'all!

My family and I are sailing on Adventure OTS to Bermuda in July later this year. All of us except for my mom are American citizens. She's Filipino. We're concerned that she needs a visa to enter and it might not get approved in time, but also confused because she's a permanent resident here in the US. To add onto that confusion, the official government website for Bermuda does not provide any clear (layman's terms lol) definitions or state which countries are visa exempt. 

Would my mom's green card be a valid visa? Would she need to get a visa approved to enter Bermuda? It's been a while and we've never had to experience this kind of problem before.

Thank you everyone!

49 minutes ago, Zacharius said:

I hate to say it, but this is such a specific situation that I wouldn't personally trust anyone on a public forum like this to accurately answer. As much of a pain as it is, I think this is a question for the UK embassy/consulate closest to you. 

Thanks for the advice for contacting the embassy/consulate. I think I might look there for answers.

• ClarkNotClock changed the title to Philippine Citizen w/ American Green Card - Need a Visa or Nah? [NO NEW REPLIES PLEASE]