What time off the ship?

I'm looking at booking a shuttle for our group of 7 back to Fort Lauderdale airport following our cruise on Freedom of the Seas. My question is, what is a good time to reserve the shuttle for? What time do you usually get off the ship if you aren't in a big hurry? It's our first cruise with Royal Caribbean.

16 minutes ago, MrDan said:

I'm looking at booking a shuttle for our group of 7 back to Fort Lauderdale airport following our cruise on Freedom of the Seas. My question is, what is a good time to reserve the shuttle for? What time do you usually get off the ship if you aren't in a big hurry? It's our first cruise with Royal Caribbean.

Being very conservative with my answer, without knowing your status (Key, Suite, carrying your own luggage off or letting the crew do it, family member of the CEO etc.....), I'd say 10-10:30 would be safe.

Your best bet would be to go to a previous group that has sailed on Freedom recently. You can find them if you click on message boards or you can search in Facebook. 
I’ve sailed Anthem and Oasis since September, and  Freedom once, in January, all sailings the earliest time to choose to get appointment request to get off the ship was 7am and the last off appointment was 8:45/9:00. Since we have been reduced capacity that 8:45/9:00 has been called to disembark early, as early as 8:15.