Price tuning 101?

mike

Good evening everyone. I was curious if anyone knows exactly how to know when you have a 'lower price' to see about getting OBC compensation for. In my case  I have two discounts to take into account(getting C&A and regional discounts). Do they base the lower price off the raw price, or what its costing you after the discounts are taken out? Here's another possibility. Perhaps its after cabin fare and taxes(not counting cruise planner, prepaid gratuities or anything beyond the bare minimum you'd be paying to get on board initially). Finally in that period I'm seeing the price start to fluctuate again in my favor, especially in the category right above me!

Price adjustments are only based on the cost of your cabin before discounts.  If you see a lower price and you are before final payment date, you can call your travel agent or RC and have them adjust the price to match assuming your rate qualifies.  Things like WOW sales or some other sales are for new bookings only.

Price adjustments are only based on the cost of your cabin before discounts. If you see a lower price and you are before final payment date, you can call your travel agent or RC and have them adjust the price to match assuming your rate qualifies. Things like WOW sales or some other sales are for new bookings only.

That seems to be my main problem then. As I've paid it already, the discount doesn't show on the payments tab of my reservation. Now I don't know what the original fare was for sure, though I believe I remember the ballpark amount. Either way that info helps now that I know what to expect before calling if it drops. Thanks :) .