mobility scooter

Jailman

My wife and I are sailing on Allure of the Seas in November out of Galveston.  Ports are Roatan, Costa Maya, and Cozumel.  I am in a scooter and looking for any excursions that can allow scooters on the tour.  I know I'm very limited on choices, but can't find any that come right out and say they accept scooters.  At this point I'm not real picky, but would like to do a little more than drive around so close to the ship in port.  Any suggestions?

6 hours ago, randyparks said:

My wife and I are sailing on Allure of the Seas in November out of Galveston.  Ports are Roatan, Costa Maya, and Cozumel.  I am in a scooter and looking for any excursions that can allow scooters on the tour.  I know I'm very limited on choices, but can't find any that come right out and say they accept scooters.  At this point I'm not real picky, but would like to do a little more than drive around so close to the ship in port.  Any suggestions?

You will want to complete the special needs form at the link below.  They specifically ask about accessible excursions and can work with you to ensure you are able to enjoy all the activities.  Good luck!

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs