Is it pre-cruise or onboard?

Up until today, my page showed that I had a $100 onboard credit. And today it shows not only the onboard credit, but it also now says there is a $100 per-cruise credit. So does this mean I have $100 on board AND $100 pre-cruise, or does it mean that I only have $100 and I must use it pre-cruise?

I thought I would check this out but when I went to book the pre-cruise beverage package, at checkout it took me to the onboard credit and not the pre-cruise credit. Is there something I should be doing to use the pre-cruise instead of the onboard credit?

2 hours ago, Safemike1 said:

Up until today, my page showed that I had a $100 onboard credit. And today it shows not only the onboard credit, but it also now says there is a $100 per-cruise credit. So does this mean I have $100 on board AND $100 pre-cruise, or does it mean that I only have $100 and I must use it pre-cruise?

I thought I would check this out but when I went to book the pre-cruise beverage package, at checkout it took me to the onboard credit and not the pre-cruise credit. Is there something I should be doing to use the pre-cruise instead of the onboard credit?

It is the onboard credit. Some credits can literally only be used onboard, will pre-cruise credits can be used beforehand. So that $100 is all you have and can be used now or saved for later.