lost/found policy, we forgot a mini camera and .... ?

We forgotten our mini camera in a drawer in stateroom 1575, Navigator of the Seas.
We contacted RCCL the next day and after a week we heard that noting was found.

Thats not possible, the cleaning lady MUST have found it, i think they have a no return/found policy for every item lost/forgotten on the ships, thats BS.

I know it's our mistake, but he, you can return lost/forgotten items he.

So plz, people in the 1575 stateroom for the cruise from Jan 3rd 2017, plz contact me.

We forgotten our mini camera in a drawer in stateroom 1575.

We contacted RCCL the next day and after a week we heard that noting was found.

Thats not possible, the cleaning lady MUST have found it, i think they have a no return/found policy for every item lost/forgotten on the ships, thats BS.

I know it's our mistake, but he, you can return lost/forgotten items he.

So plz, people in the 1575 stateroom for the cruise from Jan 3rd 2017, plz contact me.

This is a fan site, so if you're going that Royal will read this, you're much better off contacting them directly. Further, the odds that someone on this site are in that specific cabin is highly unlikely. Having the name of the ship would help, too.

I am sorry for your loss. I truly hope you recover your camera and would encourage you to call Royal again.