Ravenna Excursion

Virgique

We are doing back to back cruises next month on Brilliance of the Seas.  First one ends in Venice, Ravenna and second leaves from VeniceRavenna.  I do not see any excursions for Ravenna and am wondering if we are allowed to leave the ship in this instance?  Also, are we required to use the ship's excursions or can we get off independently at the ports of call?  My husband said he heard we couldn't disembark in some ports unless on a ship sponsored excursion.

Thanks, in advance, for your help!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Virgique,

it`s a little bit Tricky, i worked for a Security agnecy. Embarcation Day and Dieembarkation Day is Tricky. 1st Call up RC by Phone, tehy can tell you more, if they say no or they don`t know... 2nd go to the relations Desk onboard, most times they can help you more, then any person on the Hotline. Guest relations talk with the Security and then they will decide together, if it`s possible or not. And of Course on Guest relations you say "Venice is one of the Highlight spots and the Mainreason you booked this Cruise."

Please forgive me if my English is to bad.

Let me say this, Venice is going to build a own Cruise Ship Terminal outside the Bay in the Industial Harbour, i don`t know when it`s ready. I`m so sure even if you can`t to Venice, your Husband will bring you there sometimes.

And let me tell this once again RC help Online have to answer you everything likes it`s in their policys, Guest relations has always more options.

Have fun on your Cruise