3 Night Dinner Pkg

Jen W

New cruiser, so a few questions.

I thought I read kids under 12 can eat for $10, so do I add them later to my reservation when on ship?

Can I add my 14 year old to just one reservation vs 3 and pay the dining price?

Do I have the option to ask for outdoor dining for Chops or it’s first come seating?

My day 2 reservation is 9pm, what are the chances for getting that modified and how?

Does RC allow you to use one of your 3 dining for another guest? (Prob not, but figured I’d ask)

Any other tips would be appreciated 🙂

4 hours ago, Jen W said:

(1) Do I have the option to ask for outdoor dining for Chops or it’s first come seating?

(2) My day 2 reservation is 9pm, what are the chances for getting that modified and how?

I'm sorry I can't answer the other questions, but we booked the 3-Night dining package last OCT on Oasis...

(1) Likely, first come seating... when we arrived for our reservation at Chops, we were asked if we wanted to dine inside or outside... as long as there are available tables I'm sure you will be fine. I wonder if you can stop by on embarkation day and see if they can make a note under your reservation that you prefer dining outside.

(2) Yes, you can modify your "courtesy" reservations (as availability allows of course) and make other specialty dining reservations as soon as you board the ship. You can actually stop by any restaurant and they can help you... it does not have to be the restaurant you want to dine in, etc. We made all of our specialty dining reservations at Chops at the same time shortly after we boarded the ship.