HOTS - Concierge & Guest Service Manager?

Michael A

My Husband and I will be sailing on HOTS in September 2017 for our Honeymoon & Vow Renewal and will be staying in a GS.  That said I wanted to get a jump on Labadee and book a Hilltop Cabana for us as a surprise.  Does anyone have both the Concierge & Guest Service Managers email on the ship?

There are 2 Concierges on Harmony but I'm sure if you write to 1 of them you will get an answer.  I am doing the same thing in a couple of weeks for my cruise in Feb.

hm_concierge01@rccl.com.  There is an underscore between hm and concierge.  The other address is, unsurprisingly, hm_concierge02@rccl.com

I'm not sure who or what a Guest Services Manager is so I can't help you there but the Concierge is who you need to contact regarding reserving a cabana,  I'm not sure that they will be able to help you this far in advance but if you contact them around 30 days prior to sailing I'm sure they will let you reserve something.  They did this for me in Feb. on Allure for my OTW cabana.  Even if you wait until they contact you (generally around 7 days prior to sailing) you will still be able to get a cabana of your choice but if you want to get way out in front, 30 days before is more than enough time.  Since the cost of the cabanas has gone so high, I don't believe they are in as much demand as they may once have been.

Good luck and happy cruising !

There are 2 Concierges on Harmony but I'm sure if you write to 1 of them you will get an answer.  I am doing the same thing in a couple of weeks for my cruise in Feb.

hm_concierge01@rccl.com.  There is an underscore between hm and concierge.  The other address is, unsurprisingly, hm_concierge02@rccl.com

I'm not sure who or what a Guest Services Manager is so I can't help you there but the Concierge is who you need to contact regarding reserving a cabana,  I'm not sure that they will be able to help you this far in advance but if you contact them around 30 days prior to sailing I'm sure they will let you reserve something.  They did this for me in Feb. on Allure for my OTW cabana.  Even if you wait until they contact you (generally around 7 days prior to sailing) you will still be able to get a cabana of your choice but if you want to get way out in front, 30 days before is more than enough time.  Since the cost of the cabanas has gone so high, I don't believe they are in as much demand as they may once have been.

Good luck and happy cruising !

Thanks so much for the information you provided me in both responses! as for who the Guest Srevices Manager is...  I got this from the RCCL Site about Labadee:

The cabanas are available for reservation onboard through the Concierge or Guest Services Manager on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note there is limited availability.

Who knew ?  LOL  I guess there is a Guest Service Manager.  Not a position I am familiar with but I didn't realize there was such a position as "Activities Director" either (I thought that was the same person as the Cruise Director) so I guess I'm not a very good one to ask about such things !!

I know my Concierges though....

HAHA !