Valentines Day on Allure

Anna Keane

I'm going on Allure of the Seas over Valentines Day and my boyfriend and I want to do a date night on the boat, what specialty restaurant would you recommend and or any other suggestions on stuff to do to make the day special! Also what are some of your favorite drinks on the boat, we got the drink package and can't wait to use it! 

CP150 and Chops both have the most date-like atmosphere on board. I'd take a look at the menus to decide which is more appealing.

As for trying drinks, look at the specialty menus at all of the bars and restaurants and try the special drinks at each for something different. What's great about the package is you can decide you don't like something and get a different drink. The Trellis Bar in Central Park can make the specialty drinks from Chops and CP150 (I'm looking at you lavender martini and urban garden martini). Sabor has a bar with some different margaritas and you can go to the bar without needing to dine at the restaurant. If you like coffee, Cafe Promenade has some "spirited" coffee drinks that are fun to try.