I need some help finding out what is going on for future cruise

luvdawater

Sailing on the Mariner out of Orlando April 29 2023 . Checked on rates during a sale for price comparison and found every  suite and balcony room are already sold out .  I am thinking conference but can't find anything online and the RC rep I spoke to couldn't give me an answer on what going on . Anyone out there sailing on this cruise or have any pointers on how to maybe find out . Don't know if I want to be in the middle of a "Furry" convention . 😲🐺  

Unless it's a temporary glitch or something, I would definitely imagine that some organization has booked them all and is reselling or assigning them as part of a convention or special sailing. It's not a special cruise as far as itinerary or date, so there'd be no reason it would be sold out to that level so far in advance.

Unfortunately it could be anything and there's probably no way to find out because whoever did reserve those rooms may not have announced it yet.

I would say this: The fact that it's the suites and balconies should tell you something. If this were a concert/music cruise or some other type of special interest, it's doubtful they'd reserve every balcony room but leave the cheaper rooms open, as they'd surely want to have less-expensive rooms available for booking for whomever is going to be marketed with this event. It sounds to me more like something corporate where an entity not passing through the cost to an end-consumer is reserving these rooms for employees or reward-winners or something.

Again, ALL speculation. But I doubt it's anything crazy because it's doubtful then that they'd book all the balconies and suites and leave everything else.