Freedom Jan. 14 Itinerary - CocoCay?

jpcruisers

Is there anyone else out there on the Jan. 14 Freedom of the Seas sailing having issues with booking Coco Cay activities? The itinerary was changed back in September and Perfect Day was switched from Sunday 1/16 to Saturday 1/15. Not a problem for us, except I can't book any activities through cruise planner because nothing is showing up for that day. Our final payment is due tomorrow and I'm starting to get a little nervous that Freedom isn't going to dock there at all...

An RC rep assured me that Freedom is still planning to go to Coco Cay, but according to port schedules (crew-center), Freedom is not going to Coco Cay at all that weekend. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about being able to experience RC's private island on this sailing... Does anyone have any insight?

48 minutes ago, D Alt said:

my 2/25 freedom cruise switched Nassau and Cococay early on. I can book for both days but they are backwards in the cruise planner.  

Try checking off both port days or ALL to get a full excursion list. 

But if they took Cococay off the list then that sux. 

Unfortunately, even the SHOW ALL list doesn't include anything for CocoCay. There's just nothing listed except swimming with pigs. lol 

Keeping fingers crossed that it gets resolved soon.