App weirdness

skittermagoo

I'm on Adventure out of Galveston on Jan 21, 2022 -- my first cruise!

A while back, my app was telling me that check-in would be available 10/25; then RCI changed the payment deadline to 30 days before. I expected the checkin date to change, and it did. 

But now, when I check my app (iOS),  the checkin date very briefly flashes up and then goes away, and every day the date that flashes is pushed one more day forward. It started showing a December date, and now it's showing (oh so briefly) January 5.  I have to toggle back and forth between screens to even see it for more than a fraction of a second.

I'm sure this is just the app being weird; was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing something similar. 

2 hours ago, skittermagoo said:

I'm on Adventure out of Galveston on Jan 21, 2022 -- my first cruise!

A while back, my app was telling me that check-in would be available 10/25; then RCI changed the payment deadline to 30 days before. I expected the checkin date to change, and it did. 

But now, when I check my app (iOS),  the checkin date very briefly flashes up and then goes away, and every day the date that flashes is pushed one more day forward. It started showing a December date, and now it's showing (oh so briefly) January 5.  I have to toggle back and forth between screens to even see it for more than a fraction of a second.

I'm sure this is just the app being weird; was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing something similar. 

Maybe not exactly, but there have been a few instances where the app seems to act up. Sometimes I find if I log out of it and delete it…then start over by downloading it and signing back in…it fixes itself. I also found that once in a while, restarting my phone also helps. But…if it’s solely on their end, you just have to wait until they can get the gerbil fed and running again in it’s wheel for the app to resume. But as backup, check and see if you can check in on the website…although you probably won’t be able to do so until thirty days out.