Port Canaveral - Two Ships Embarking at Same Time

elmovilla

I'm booked on my first cruise in forever in a few months out of Port Canaveral. Through some research, I've discovered a larger RC ship is a chartered specialty music cruise leaving the same day from Canaveral. I've never been to the port before. I'm sure it will be clear where to go, but is there anything out of the ordinary I should anticipate on arrival? I've watched a few recent YouTube videos from the port that make it look pretty simple, but has always been just the lone RC ship in port.

Not an official answer, but my experience...

I've sailed from Port Canaveral more than any other port, and I've discovered Port Canaveral to be very user friendly.  In fact, in the tourism/transportation industry, cabs, shuttles, rental car businesses, motels, everybody seems to know what ships(s) are in port, and they know from which dock they're arriving or leaving.

On boarding day, anybody associated with the cruises in any way will easily direct you correctly.😊

There are large overhead signs as you drive into PCN.  Or you can check a site like marinetraffic.com to see what ship is using which terminal.

Terminal one is the main Royal terminal but there are other shared terminals like at other ports.  They may put the charter at another terminal if it is out of cycle so that they don't have to bus guests around for the scheduled cruises if they were embark & debark at different terminals.