UK Passengers- How do we get our tests?

EmUK40

Help! 

We are travelling in to NY 2nd Dec and boarding for the 5th Dec cruise from NJ. Can anyone explain where my family and I can get our tests done ready for boarding. 

I planned to order them online for home delivery then take them back to US ready to complete in our hotel room but the ones you order via RC are saying US delivery only. 

We also need to complete a test prior to flying out - which I have in hand ( I think ) 

Our son is under 12 so not vaccinated but both me and my husband are. My son and I have had Covid in late August, so again I am slightly confused what we need. I have spoke to my GP for a fit to fly letter to bring with us just incase we get stopped or challenged. Hoping that cover all areas too. 

The bit I am finding hard to get my head around is the test in between leaving the UK and boarding the ship 

Thanks 

4 hours ago, EmUK40 said:

Help! 

We are travelling in to NY 2nd Dec and boarding for the 5th Dec cruise from NJ. Can anyone explain where my family and I can get our tests done ready for boarding. 

I planned to order them online for home delivery then take them back to US ready to complete in our hotel room but the ones you order via RC are saying US delivery only. 

We also need to complete a test prior to flying out - which I have in hand ( I think ) 

Our son is under 12 so not vaccinated but both me and my husband are. My son and I have had Covid in late August, so again I am slightly confused what we need. I have spoke to my GP for a fit to fly letter to bring with us just incase we get stopped or challenged. Hoping that cover all areas too. 

The bit I am finding hard to get my head around is the test in between leaving the UK and boarding the ship 

Thanks 

maybe check with your hotel and ask if they know of a location for tourists to get testing done.
Perhaps call a "hgh end" hotel in NY to ask as they might be more helpful.  "I'm thinking of staying at your location prior to a cruise, can you tell me where you send your foreign guests for Covid testing with immediate results?"
Or try this link, it appears most charge $65 US for testing, https://myrx.io  be sure to double check they will perform this for foreigners, I don't 'see why they would not.