Mobility excursions for Allure Eastern Caribbean and any mobility suggestions welcome

wozswoman

My husband and I are taking my 78/79 year old aunt on her first ever cruise and her first ever anything in Feb on Allure.  I pushed up the cruise because she has vascular dementia and I'm noticing it getting worse.  I want to give her something she might remember (vascular dementia is different).  We have the scooter ordered, I have sent in the special needs form but I would like to know about excursions etc.  I looked at every excursion available for the Eastern Caribbean cruise and there were only two and the same port that show wheelchair accessible. Others that look like they should be fairly easy all say not mobility accessible.  I mean really its a driving tour??  While she is not in a wheelchair she will be using a scooter because she cannot do stairs, she shuffles, and can barely handle curbs/thresholds.  She is 4'11 and a fall risk.  I booked this myself because I have not had good luck lately with TA's.  Can anyone speak from experience on the ports and excursions? 

Thank you.