Costa Maya Beach Break with Open Bar Excursion

tdiedrich

Hello All!

We are sailing on Odyssey on October 17th and we are taking our two kiddos (Age 2 and 5) with us. Since they are unable to be vaccinated, we are looking at the various excursions offered by Royal.  We are thinking the Beach Break with Open Bar, but have seen mixed reviews online. Has anyone done this one before? Our other concern would be if we wanted to leave early, would that be an option. Are the any other recommendations for things to do with unvaccinated kids in the area? Thanks so much!

2021-09-24 10_40_12-Onboard Experience - Royal Caribbean International.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, KennyK said:

The last time you were at Maya Chan was it blue/green water or brown?  All the videos are brown so I am just making sure its all the time or just seasonal.

The entire beach area around Costa Maya has issues periodically with sea grass.

There was a lot the day we were there but Maya Chan had people clearing it all day with about 75 percent success. It didn't bother us, but it wasn't crystal clear blue water either.

I was able to see the town beach area and it had similar issues with the grass. I don't think it was any better or worse.