Show times

41m33

Hello, I'm trying to book my MyTime dining for our Jan. Anthem cruise and would appreciate some input! What time are the family friendly evening shows generally? Is it best to just dine at the buffet then catch a show and eat in the dining room on nights we aren't attending a show? I just don't want to miss out on anything!

If you book the 6:00 traditional dining, you will not have any problems catching the shows. I believe they start at 8:30 pm and you'll want to get to the theater at least 30 minutes before it starts so you can get good seats. My wife and I were on the Allure earlier this year with two other couples. We hard MTD booked for 6:30 pm. We did not get seated at 6:30 once that entire week. They had trouble every night trying to find a table for the six of use and we were lucky that we did get seated by 7:00. Depending on how many folks are in your family, you may want to go for the traditional dining, or hit the Wind Jammer. Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you! This info helps a great deal. From what I hear, you can prebook certain shows on Anthem (not sure if this is true) so we'll hit Windjammer those nights. I've booked a MyTime of 6pm for 3 nights so far just to guarantee we'll be able to try the MDR. I wonder if anyone can verify whether you can pre-book shows?

I always prebook everything we want to do before leaving home. It can be done on line with your cruise planner, assuming you have an account with RC. I have learned through past experience that if you try to book something on board the ship you will have to wait in line and more than likely what you want is booked full. This goes for shows, excursions, specialty dinners, etc. Prebook at home and enjoy the cruise!