Multiple emails of the same thing/ OBC

RCLRING

Over the past two weeks RCL kept sending me requests to complete the vaccination status forms even I think I filled it out like four times already. And they somehow also send me the email to schedule a covid test at the terminal even though Im vaccinated, but the email also says DO NOT schedule one if you are vaccinated…Seems the company has like a bunch of incompetent RCL staffs trying to communicate with their passengers about what they need to do/know…

By the way, I booked with Cruisedirect and they said the bonus on board credit wouldnt show until i get on the ship, is that correct? Cause the RCL price guarantee program refunded the price drop and it immediately shows up on my RCL account.

Multiple posters have said they get multiple emails about these forms.  You can ignore them after your submit once.  They are just reminders.

OBC (on board credit) from your travel agent (in this case Cruisedirect) usually appears on day 2 of the cruise.  OBC from royal appears immediately and can be used for pre-cruise purchases in the Cruise Planner.

1 hour ago, cocptca said:

If it’s the same email I received it clearly says ages 2 to 11 years, then again it’s probably not the same communication.

Capture.JPG

Yea but im not age 2-11 nor unvaccinated but they still send me that email with a reference id to register for PCR. My 2 year kid did get one too but my wife didn’t …. Some random inconsistency here