SetSail Pass for Odyssey Not Available

My next three cruises are for Freedom (October 18),  Odyssey (November 15), and Oasis (November 21).  I have been able to check in for all three cruises but I can only see the SetSail Pass for Freedom and Oasis.  Other than a glitch, what could be the reason why the one for Odyssey is not available yet?

image.png.c5fd2e25e509dd90ad8d04cc2c833539.png

49 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

My next three cruises are for Freedom (October 18),  Odyssey (November 15), and Oasis (November 21).  I have been able to check in for all three cruises but I can only see the SetSail Pass for Freedom and Oasis.  Other than a glitch, what could be the reason why the one for Odyssey is not available yet?

image.png.c5fd2e25e509dd90ad8d04cc2c833539.png

Sounds like your OD cruise had/has limited check in times (usually starting at 3pm) and those slots have filled up. Until you get a check in time, you won’t be able to get a setsail pass. I don’t know why they’re doing this, but it’s what’s happening. My advice is to keep checking back for additional check in times. That worked for the Harmony Group Cruise tge sane week as your Oasis cruise (it started with only 3pm open, then 2 days later, they added times starting every 30 minutes at 1pm.) I’ve also heard they may/will open up the 12pm and 1230pm times around the 45 day mark. As with all things now a days.. YMMV. Hope this helps!