Connecting Rooms?

MG728

Hi!

first post here. Sorry if this has been asked- I couldn’t figure out how to search. I’ve been doing a fair amount of research thus far. I’m booked on the Odyssey with my fam- I know it’s a new ship that no one has been in before, but based on past experience, where do ocean view rooms usually connect? We will have connecting ocean view rooms(deck 3). One with a king and the other set up for our 3 kids. Just trying to imagine what this might look like? It’s only our 2nd cruise ever and first on RC. We are super duper excited. Any other tips much appreciated as well!!

You won't find anything specific about Odyssey OTS yet. Go to YouTube and look for a walk-through of just about any RC connecting rooms and you can get an idea of what you are getting. I have been in one (just one side of the connection) on Mariner OTS and it was fine. No noise from could be heard from the other side. I obviously had considerate neighbors.