Quantum vs. Ovation

I am certain if I did a deep dig, I could find out the answer to the question below.  Sorry, I am in a little bit of a hurry to book almost identical cruises from Vancouver on either Quantum or Ovation.

What are the key differences between the two ships?  Any and all thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Stay Safe, Stay Apart, Stay Connected,

Deane

More similar than different.  

The outdoor food venue on the pool deck is different.

Entertainment may be slightly different.

Some of the signage on Quantum may retain both languages.  

If you were on one ship and through some sort of magic they transported you to the other ship you probably wouldn't notice right away.  

26 minutes ago, twangster said:

More similar than different.  

The outdoor food venue on the pool deck is different.

Entertainment may be slightly different.

Some of the signage on Quantum may retain both languages.  

If you were on one ship and through some sort of magic they transported you to the other ship you probably wouldn't notice right away.  

We have spent a lot of time on Anthem ... that could make it even more "Freaky Friday".

Thanks for your thoughts,

Curt from Canada

Neither Quantum or Ovation have a broadway or West End show like WWRY om Anthem.  They have their own events in both Two70° and the main theater that are good but not from Broadway.

I've sailed Anthem and Ovation a number of time.  The pool deck food venue on Ovation is Fish & Ships versus JR on Anthem.  It's currently a Noodle venue on Quantum that I actually wouldn't mind checking out.  My Quantum cruises for this year in Alaska were cancelled but I'd have no issues booking her for 2022 if i wasn't spending quite a bit of time and money sailing in Europe in 2022.  I'd have no issues booking any in this class to Alaska or Hawaii from the west coast.