Upcoming 2017 cruise moved to held status

Has anyone ever seen their future cruise moved from upcoming to held status? As I tried to go to Cruise planner, it said it is currently being modified, please try back later. Any idea what that means? I'm on CS hold now to try and find out what that is all about. But thought maybe someone here is familiar with that status. Update..now the 2018 cruise says it's being modified also. What does that mean??

I think you maybe are wasting your time with CS. I do not think CS can give you a answer, and we are talking about a 2017 cruise. Royal is doing something, system change, cruise modification, updating and it affects that cruise or your reservation. I would just wait a few days or even hours and see if it is cleared.  This has happen to me when my account was being change by management, you never get a real answer.

I think you maybe are wasting your time with CS. I do not think CS can give you a answer, and we are talking about a 2017 cruise. Royal is doing something, system change, cruise modification, updating and it affects that cruise or your reservation. I would just wait a few days or even hours and see if it is cleared.  This has happen to me when my account was being change by management, you never get a real answer.

Thanks--finally got her. She said I likely didn't log out of one place before going back in. I just got an Ipad and probably did it myself. We shall see! Waiting a few minutes. :-(

Update....yes the message cleared. So make sure you log out of Cruise planner before you go to another device and tried to look at your cruise again.